Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: [TEMPLATE] Cover Sheet Template  (Read 6240 times)
Perry
AppleSource CEO
Administrator
Forum Guru

Karmic Presence: 190

AppleSource CEO

View Profile WWW Email
« on: November 10, 2005, 08:36:18 AM »

Okay guys here's a cool one. Simply has your name, client's name, project name, invoice number and date, and your project notes (in the slide-out drawer). You can optionally remove these by taking out the <project-notes> tag in the template.

Then it simply lists each task and the task notes with the time. No money, no distraction. Staple this to the front of your invoice, and then exclude the task notes on your actual invoice for a VERY clean look!
« Last Edit: December 17, 2006, 04:59:58 PM by Perry » Logged

Perry Fjellman
AppleSource Software
We Open Doors, Not Windows
Erika
AppleSource Buddy

Karmic Presence: 42

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 10, 2005, 02:26:21 PM »

Cheesy

OH BABY I like this. It'll blow my clients away. I wanted something like this but was too dense to figure I could just as easily REMOVE tags as well as add them.. WOW BLONDE MOMENT. TimeNet is truly so cool it makes me wanna dance. I love how customizable and easy to use it all is.

Smiley Erika
Janette
« Reply #2 on: November 10, 2005, 02:28:34 PM »

Hahahahahaha, okay this post made my day... finally somebody who has as many blonde moments as ME.

YES! I am NOT ALONE!!

Yes. Yes, TimeNet is cool enough to dance. In fact, I think that we really should invent a TimeNet dance.
« Last Edit: November 27, 2009, 10:11:24 AM by Perry » Logged
Erika
AppleSource Buddy

Karmic Presence: 42

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 10, 2005, 02:47:31 PM »

I already do the TimeNet Dance every day! When I open it up and it makes that cute little sound I wiggle in my chair. I'm so glad to not be using something like QUICKBOOKS or IBIZ. Those make me just want to...  ><

And then TimeNet. Cheesy A sigh of relief.

Smiley Erika
Kricket
Small Fry

Karmic Presence: 8

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 10, 2005, 06:38:45 PM »

Hey this is COOL! What a brilliant, SIMPLE idea. One of those "now why didn't I think of that?" kind of deals. Keep em coming Perry. Looking terrific!
Perry
AppleSource CEO
Administrator
Forum Guru

Karmic Presence: 190

AppleSource CEO

View Profile WWW Email
« Reply #5 on: November 11, 2005, 12:55:16 AM »

Thanks guys, glad you liked this.

Our buddy Kris actually requested something sort of like this, so credit for the great idea goes to him. I was going to actually implement a FEATURE that did this, but then in a true stroke of genius, I just had this brilliant epiphany of making an invoice template without the price and total template tags. Seems to work pretty good. Hope you can use this!
« Last Edit: November 12, 2005, 01:10:04 AM by Perry » Logged

Perry Fjellman
AppleSource Software
We Open Doors, Not Windows
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: